Cricket is a fascinating game. The work behind the game is ten times the player’s work. The match shown is of a few of the people on the ground. But the effort of the pitch making is far behind this. Such soils are worth for irrigation also. The art of pitch making is known as turf management.
The steps for turf management
Gradually the availability of the turf-making pitch will better with the involvement of workers. The level of the game decides the type of pitch. The testing of soil is necessary. The steps are-
- Testing of good quality of the soil.
- Digging, ground up to 36 inches.
- Prenatal is a type of soil mixture to put first on the surface.
- The red soil gravel now to put up to 9 inches.
- The watering and application of mixture, after that 9ninche.
- Now the roller will apply to roll the surface.
- The above 3 inches will apply the same process.
- The odd numbers are used to make the pitch size.
- The heavy rolling using 500 kg manually.
- The machine roller also can be used to apply upon the pitch.
- The jute grass sheet will use to the uppermost layer finally.
The turf pitch making takes days, longer the duration of the effective making pitch will prepare. Two ideal monsoons decide the stability of the pitch. The formation of the pitch is in an odd number. Another pitch parallel to the same ground also to make. So that the game will continue for the next innings. Altogether, the pitch life is of 3 to 4 years. But this duration also retains after the availability of a good management system. The sound process of regular care of the pitch will let you focus on the new style.
The three layers of pitches are made in some countries. Due to extreme cold, the grass is not grown up on the pitch. So, the three layers of pitches were made. The ground and surface matter far more than the required effort. These are good enough for the bounce and the turf. The primary condition is to check the soil, whether it is black soil, clay soil, or sandy soil.
The next step begins after soil testing only. The process of handling different soil is based upon pitch preparation. The website helps you to further the management of the pitch. Once made, it needs proper care and management. Contact the staff for regular constraints.